Air Venturi II 4500 PSI Portable PCP Compressor - 240v with uk plug
- Brand: Highland Outdoors
- Product Code: Air Venturi II 4500 PSI Portable PCP Compressor - 240v
- Availability: 2
No need to swing by the SCUBA shop or bother the Fire Department, create
future back problems via handpumps, and huge carbon fiber tanks are a
thing of the past with the Nomad 4500 PSI Portable Compressor from Air
The Nomad can either be powered via a standard 110V wall outlet when you're at home or out in the field with a generator, but when you want to hit the wide open range, the Nomad's name will start to make sense. The Nomad can be connected to a standard car battery for fast fills on the run. In as little as 9 minutes, the Nomad can take your average 250cc PCP cylinder from 0-3,000 PSI! The compressor features and automatic shut-off, so no need to sit and watch the gauge and the fill house has an integrated dry pack, bleed valve and is capped off with a foster female quick disconnect.
Approximate fill times:
- Benjamin Marauder Pistol (65cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3 min
- Diana Stormrider (100cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3:45min
- Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC (231cc): 1450-2900 psi in approx. 5:30 min
- Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact (130cc): 0-4350 psi in approx. 8 min
- Evanix Rainstorm (250cc): 0 - 3000 psi in approx. 9 min
- AirForce Texan (490cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 17 min
Air Venturi Nomad II Portable Compressor Features
- Adjustable auto-shutoff
- Pressures up to 4500 psi
- Integrated LED lights on underside of the unit for low light use
- Capable of running off of a 110V or 220V outlet or 12V car battery
- Power supply for electrical outlet use is built into the unit
- Compressor includes carrying handle
- External Lubrication Port (Use Silicone Lubricant only)
- Jumper Cables included
- Hose w/ integrated moisture catch and female QD fittings
- Noise level while running is 92 dB.
- Dimensions: 10.6" L x 8" W x 7.9"
- Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Ships with travel bag for easy transportation
Please Note: The Nomad II is recommended for filling PCP guns only and is not to be used for breathing air.