Miteless GO

27.99

Portable ultrasonic house dust mite repellent:
The highly efficient ultrasonic product provides an ideal solution for
fighting house dust mites without chemicals. The device emits
ultrasound, which isn’t perceptible neither for humans, nor for pets.
Its continuous usage helps reducing dust mite concentration and allergic
symptoms. The device’s positive impact appears already two or three
weeks after activation. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it
always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic
person makes a long stay. Please read the below instructions carefully
before activating the product.
Suggested areas of use: bed mattresses, bedclothes, cradles, night
tables, upholstered furniture, furniture covers, pillows, blankets,
carpets, curtains and other home textiles, stuffed animals, car seat
covers.
When positioning the device please keep in mind that its radius of
operation is ca. 3 meters. The device is not water-proof but extremely
damp-proof (IP13). After contacting with water we suggest to dry the
device, so that moisture doesn’t scathe it. Please leave the grid side
uncovered so that emitted sound waves can flow freely.
Because of its size, please don’t let it fall into children’s hands.
USE: Pull out the tab to activate the Lithium battery (not replaceable).
Four flashes indicate that the device is on. After activation, battery
life is about one year. You can check operation any time by pushing the
button once and watching the LED light flash. The electro-magnetic
compatibility and ultrasound emission are in accordance with the
requirements of the EU.
About house dust mites: House dust mites are parasites that can be the
allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. Their favourite
habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, upholstered furniture and
carpets. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory
diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.

Availability: In stock SKU: Miteless GO Categories: , , Tag:

Description

Portable ultrasonic house dust mite repellent:
The highly efficient ultrasonic product provides an ideal solution for
fighting house dust mites without chemicals. The device emits
ultrasound, which isn’t perceptible neither for humans, nor for pets.
Its continuous usage helps reducing dust mite concentration and allergic
symptoms. The device’s positive impact appears already two or three
weeks after activation. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it
always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic
person makes a long stay. Please read the below instructions carefully
before activating the product.
Suggested areas of use: bed mattresses, bedclothes, cradles, night
tables, upholstered furniture, furniture covers, pillows, blankets,
carpets, curtains and other home textiles, stuffed animals, car seat
covers.
When positioning the device please keep in mind that its radius of
operation is ca. 3 meters. The device is not water-proof but extremely
damp-proof (IP13). After contacting with water we suggest to dry the
device, so that moisture doesn’t scathe it. Please leave the grid side
uncovered so that emitted sound waves can flow freely.
Because of its size, please don’t let it fall into children’s hands.
USE: Pull out the tab to activate the Lithium battery (not replaceable).
Four flashes indicate that the device is on. After activation, battery
life is about one year. You can check operation any time by pushing the
button once and watching the LED light flash. The electro-magnetic
compatibility and ultrasound emission are in accordance with the
requirements of the EU.
About house dust mites: House dust mites are parasites that can be the
allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. Their favourite
habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, upholstered furniture and
carpets. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory
diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.