-30%

Miteless Home

40.00 28.00

Ultrasonic house dust mite repellent:
The highly efficient ultrasonic product provides an ideal solution for
fighting house dust mites without chemicals. The device emits
ultrasound, which isn’t perceptible neither for humans, nor for pets.
Its continuous usage helps reducing dust mite concentration and allergic
symptoms. The device’s positive impact appears already two or three
weeks after activation. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it
always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic
person makes a long stay. The device works with a 220 V power supply and
is able to cover an area of about 30 m2. Please read the below
instructions carefully before activating the product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Connect the device to an easily accessible socket in
a way that the emitted ultrasound waves are not obstructed by any
object (bed, night table, etc.). Upon activation a blue light flashes
for three seconds. Then the blue lamp keeps on lighting continuously,
which can serve as a night light in the dark. When removing from the
socket, you should wait ten seconds before re-connecting it. Mentally,
physically or perceptionally impaired persons should use the device only
under supervision, or according to the instructions of a responsible
person. The safety of use next to infants requires increased
precautions. The electro-magnetic compatibility and ultrasound emission
are in accordance with the requirements of the EU.
About house dust mites: House dust mites are parasites that can be the
allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. Their favourite
habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, upholstered furniture and
carpets. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory
diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.

Availability: In stock SKU: Miteless Home Categories: , ,

Description

Ultrasonic house dust mite repellent:
The highly efficient ultrasonic product provides an ideal solution for
fighting house dust mites without chemicals. The device emits
ultrasound, which isn’t perceptible neither for humans, nor for pets.
Its continuous usage helps reducing dust mite concentration and allergic
symptoms. The device’s positive impact appears already two or three
weeks after activation. To achieve a better result we suggest to keep it
always activated and to use it in every room where the dust-allergic
person makes a long stay. The device works with a 220 V power supply and
is able to cover an area of about 30 m2. Please read the below
instructions carefully before activating the product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Connect the device to an easily accessible socket in
a way that the emitted ultrasound waves are not obstructed by any
object (bed, night table, etc.). Upon activation a blue light flashes
for three seconds. Then the blue lamp keeps on lighting continuously,
which can serve as a night light in the dark. When removing from the
socket, you should wait ten seconds before re-connecting it. Mentally,
physically or perceptionally impaired persons should use the device only
under supervision, or according to the instructions of a responsible
person. The safety of use next to infants requires increased
precautions. The electro-magnetic compatibility and ultrasound emission
are in accordance with the requirements of the EU.
About house dust mites: House dust mites are parasites that can be the
allergens for a syndrome called house dust allergy. Their favourite
habitation is the mattress in bedrooms, upholstered furniture and
carpets. In severe cases house dust allergy can lead to respiratory
diseases (snuffles, asthma) and dermatitis.