Hawke Nature Camera 12mp
- Brand: Hawke
- Product Code: Hawke Nature Camera 12mp
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Hawke 12 MP Nature Camera. Hawke nature cameras are designed to capture images and videos in remote locations. An array of infrared LEDs allow you to take pictures at night when wildlife is most active. The cameras are activated by a wide angle PIR sensor that detects movement, this triggers the camera and captures any wildlife within the camera’s field of view.
Designed to capture full colour pictures and video in remote locations with three options of camera. This new range allows day & night photo, video and audio capture with infrared LEDs, activated by a wide angle motion sensor. Features include selectable resolution for photos and video and the option to adjust motion and capture modes, including burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty mode.
All cameras in the range are weatherproof and include a mounting strap, USB lead and two years’ warranty.
The 12-megapixel camera captures HD colour photo and video (VGA/ 720p) with 34 infrared LEDs at a range of 12m/39ft and covert flash. This model also includes a colour display screen to edit settings in situ.
- Selectable resolution for photos and video
- Infrared LEDs to capture images and videos at night
- Display screen to edit settings in the field
- Wide angle PIR sensor (motion detector)
- Burst, time-lapse, time delay and duty time modes
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp
- Robust and compact design - weatherproof
- Hawke two year warranty
- Images: 5 / 8MP / 12MP
- Video: VGA / HD
- Video length: 5-60 seconds
- Image sensor: CMOS 1/2.5 inch
- Aperture: Day: F3.0 | Night: F2.0
- Field of view: 55 degrees
- Trigger speed: >0.8s
- IR LEDs: 34 Covert
- IR range: 39ft / 12m
- Burst: 1-5
- Time delay: 5s-10m
- Display: 2 inch TFT LCD
- Power supply: 8x AA
- External power supply: DC-In 6V 1A
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 10 x 6.6cm
- USB lead
- Mounting strap