Swarovski Z6i 2-12×50 BT L 4a-i
Enhanced Features of the Swarovski Z6i 2nd Generation Rifle Scopes
The introduction of the 6x zoom magnification range for the Swarovski Z6 series of scopes was a major technological development. Not comfortable resting on past accomplishments, Swarovski added an illumination feature for various reticle configurations and in 2012 announced the release of a “2nd Generation” Z6i series of scopes that have the following enhancements:
- The scope features a tilt sensor mechanism to detect when the scope is held in the normal shooting position. This precludes the need to have to remember to turn on the illumination before shooting.
- Improved battery life due to more efficient and enhanced electronics on the scope
- The day /night switch has been enhanced to prevent accidentally turning it on
- Enhance intuitive styling and design features to the ballistic and parallax turrets
- The scope is slimmer in design
- The illumination unit is narrower
- Parallax turret has a 100m catch to allow it to return to that mark accurately
- High magnification models (>15x) have High Definition optics
- Swaroclean coatings that make the scope easier to clean and repel insects, dust etc
Swarovski Z6i scopes are available in seven different models with considerable variations of reticle and turret. Whatever your application you will be sure to find a suitable rifle scope in the Z6i product line. So whether you’re hunting running game or taking a far-away shot in low-light conditions, Swarovski has a Z6i model tailored to your needs.