Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ30V Thermal
- Brand: Pulsar
- Product Code: Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ30V Thermal
- Availability: Out Of Stock
The Pulsar Quantum Lite XQ30V is a hand held thermal imager which is compact and powerful, offering a detection range of up to 900m, twinned with 50hz refresh, and 2.5x to 10x magnification with a new lens design which provides enhanced performance.
Designed for hunting, wildlife observation and security and surviellance the Quantum Lite is unimpeded by foliage, grass or adverse weather providing a reliable method of detecting heat signatures out to 900m (man sized object)
With a super fast start up time, offering a choice of 7 colour palettes, highlighting the hottest and coldest areas with different colour spectrums, ideal for tracking quarry in cover, or spotting a fox amongst a field of sheep.
The integrated stadiametric rangefinder provides a rangefinding method of determining distance of known quarry such as deer, fox or hare with sufficient precision for range estimation.
A super smooth 50hz refresh via 384x288 17um sensor, ensures the Pulsar Quantum Lite is the ideal hand held thermal spotter for foxing, stalking or tracking game.
- Lens: F30/1.6 new lens design
- Resolution: 384x288 17 micron sensor
- Refresh: Smooth 50hz refresh
- Detection Range: up to 900m
- Display Resolution: 640x480
- Field of view: 12.4 x 9.3deg
- Close up distance: 3m
- Powered By: 4 x AA batteries or external EPS3i etc
- Super fast start up time
- Wireless remote control
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 200x86x59 mm
- FOV 12.4°