Pulsar Axion Key xm22
- Brand: Pulsar
- Product Code: Pulsar Axion Key xm22
- Availability: 1
Pulsar Axion KEY XM22 Thermal Imaging Monocular Details
- Pulsar Axion Key XM22 enables an easy observation due to its compactdesign, low weight, and ergonomic build.
- Enormous internal memory storage - 16 GB
- Axion Key XM22 has a brand new APS3 battery which can quickly be changed without any inconveniences
- The Key XM22 unit has an LCOS display which enables immaculate visual interpretation of the observing object
There are two basic differentiations of the Axion units – models which have an acronym „Key“ in their name and models without one. Models with a „Key“acronym don't have a Wi-Fi and video recording software integrated into its construction while the units without the „Key“ have this software available for use.
About the Axion series
Pulsar Axions are remarkably lightweight and compact pocket-sized thermal monocular units which were released at the start of 2019 as a substitute for the Quantum Lite models which were discontinued in 2019.
Every Axion model out there has three calibration modes (automatic, semi-automatic, manual) like the Helion units.
Axion XM has an enviable 16 GB of internal memory for a purpose of storing images and videos. When it comes to a display, Axions are available with an LCOS – 960x720 and a brand new HD AMOLED 1024x768 microdisplay. LCOS display is integrated into the Key XM models, while AMOLED is built in the XMunits which lack the Key acronym.
The HD AMOLED display is designed to face freezing temperatures all the way up to -25°C while LCOS display can stand up to -10°C.
With Axion, you are able to display a thermal image in 8 different colors. The White Hot and Black Hot are predominantly used for detection activities,
About the model (Axion Key XM22)
The Key XM22 model has a picture in picture 2-8x digital zoom and 2x optical magnification. With this model, a maximum observation distance for an animal, such as a deer is 950 m. The field of view is 17.5 m/100 m which means that this model is more appropriate to use on shorter distances. Angular field of view of the Key XM22 unit is 10°. If your sole purpose is to observe an object without a need of taking pictures or videos then this unit (Key XM22) is the one you are looking for.
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Quick-change APS3 battery
- Ergonomic rangefinder-like
- HD AMOLED microdisplay (XM30, XM38)
- LCOS display (Key XM22, Key XM30)
- Full waterproof – IPX7
- 8 thermal color patterns (White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Red Monochrome, Rainbow, Ultramarine, Violet and Sepia)
- Calibration modes (automatic, semi-automatic, manual)
- 12 μm pixel pitch
- 50 HZ frame rate
- Built-in video & sound recorder (XM30, XM38)
- Made from rugged magnesium
- Stream Vision compatibility (XM30, XM38)
The manufacturer offers 3 years of warranty for this product.